camel-ftp - Limitation or performance hit on Huge file transfers

camel-ftp - Limitation or performance hit on Huge file transfers

ganga_camel
Hi,

I am exploring the camel-ftp component. My requirement is to ftp file which is in GB's from server on one Data-center to other Data-Center.

I wanted to know if camel-ftp component poses any performance hit while transferring the file of such huge size.

Thanks,
Ganga

Re: camel-ftp - Limitation or performance hit on Huge file transfers

Yeah you should use the local work dir, or the stream download option.

See more details at
http://camel.apache.org/ftp2