camel pull request: Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,

camel pull request: Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,

sigreen
GitHub user valdar opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/6

    Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,

    See jira issue CAMEL-5943:

    $ git pull https://github.com/valdar/camel trunk

    https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/6.patch

----
commit 1c98d13e2382b4ee7a37874d2db4b0ebb8e1c02d
Author: valdar <valdar@branko>
Date:   2013-01-08T21:39:49Z

    Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,
    tested.

----

Re: camel pull request: Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,

As ASF project doesn't support to commit through the git currently, we still need to use git-svn to commit the patch.
Attaching the patch into JIRA should be fine and I will take care of this patch today.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Web: http://www.fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com
Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/) (English)
          http://jnn.iteye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 6:18 AM, valdar wrote:

> GitHub user valdar opened a pull request:
>
> https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/6
>
> Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,
>
> See jira issue CAMEL-5943:
>
> You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
>
> $ git pull https://github.com/valdar/camel trunk
>
> Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
>
> https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/6.patch
>
> ----
> commit 1c98d13e2382b4ee7a37874d2db4b0ebb8e1c02d
> Author: valdar <valdar@branko>
> Date: 2013-01-08T21:39:49Z
>
> Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,
> tested.
>
> ----

Re: camel pull request: Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,

valdar
Ok!

the patch is already attached at the jira issue mentioned in the pull
request.

If you need something else let me know.

Andrea.
Il giorno 09/gen/2013 02:46, "Willem jiang" <[hidden email]> ha
scritto:

> As ASF project doesn't support to commit through the git currently, we
> still need to use git-svn to commit the patch.
> Attaching the patch into JIRA should be fine and I will take care of this
> patch today.
>

> --
> Willem Jiang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Web: http://www.fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com
> Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/)
> (English)
>           http://jnn.iteye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>

> On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 6:18 AM, valdar wrote:
>
> > GitHub user valdar opened a pull request:
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/6
> >
> > Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,
> >
> > See jira issue CAMEL-5943:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5943
> >
> > You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
> >
> > $ git pull https://github.com/valdar/camel trunk
> >
> > Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/6.patch
> >
> > ----
> > commit 1c98d13e2382b4ee7a37874d2db4b0ebb8e1c02d
> > Author: valdar <valdar@branko>
> > Date: 2013-01-08T21:39:49Z
> >
> > Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,
> > tested.
> >
> > ----

Re: camel pull request: Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,

Hi Andrea,
I found you did some reformat on the code, it is hard for me to find which part of code you changed.
I tried my best to figure out the actual useful changes before I commit the code.
Please let me know if there is some thing missing on this commit[1].

[1]http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1430724&view=rev

--

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Andrea Tarocchi wrote:

> Ok!
>
> the patch is already attached at the jira issue mentioned in the pull
> request.
>
> If you need something else let me know.
>
> Andrea.
> Il giorno 09/gen/2013 02:46, "Willem jiang" <[hidden email] (mailto:[hidden email])> ha
> scritto:
>
> > As ASF project doesn't support to commit through the git currently, we
> > still need to use git-svn to commit the patch.
> > Attaching the patch into JIRA should be fine and I will take care of this
> > patch today.
> >

> > --
> > Willem Jiang
> >
> > Red Hat, Inc.
> > FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> > Web: http://www.fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com
> > Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/)
> > (English)
> > http://jnn.iteye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
> > Twitter: willemjiang
> > Weibo: 姜宁willem
> >

> > On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 6:18 AM, valdar wrote:
> >
> > > GitHub user valdar opened a pull request:
> > >
> > > https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/6
> > >
> > > Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,
> > >
> > > See jira issue CAMEL-5943:
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5943
> > >
> > > You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
> > >
> > > $ git pull https://github.com/valdar/camel trunk
> > >
> > > Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
> > >
> > > https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/6.patch
> > >
> > > ----
> > > commit 1c98d13e2382b4ee7a37874d2db4b0ebb8e1c02d
> > > Author: valdar <valdar@branko>
> > > Date: 2013-01-08T21:39:49Z
> > >
> > > Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,
> > > tested.
> > >
> > > ----

Re: camel pull request: Corrected handling of charset in Hl7Dataformat,

valdar
Hi,
sorry for the reformatting part :)

I think you understand the changes correctly.

There are only two missing tests:
I understand that the two missing tests 'testUnmarshalISO8859' and
'testUnmarshalIUTF8'
aren't strictly related to the change but I think that could be useful for
documenting purpose and future changes.
I mean just for remember that also the unmarshal need to care about
charset.

Andrea.

--
"In a world without walls and fences who needs Windows and Gates?"