chown (not chmod) for file producer

Axel Bock
hi camel list, is there a way to do a "chown" command for a produced file?
I do a "chmod=666" right now, yet although this works it's kinda dirty.

cheers!
axel.

Re: chown (not chmod) for file producer

No see the options that that file component has.

It is using some Java JDK api for changing this. You can research this
api whether it supports chown also, and if so you can create a JIRA
and provide a PR