classloading in jboss and activemq component

classloading in jboss and activemq component

anoordover
I recall that allthough the classloading in camel 2.8 is resolved in camel for JBoss that in that version of activemq there still remained an issue with classloading in the activemq component.
I recall that there was an jira issue created. Can anybody help me to find it.
This issue is a blocker for us to easily migrate to another camel version. I want to find out whether this is solved or not and in what version.

We also have an issue with our asynch redelivered routes in newer versions of camel.
This issue is about the cachelevel having another default setting. Can we set this using a system wide system-property?
If we can't do that we need to redeploy all our camel war's.
see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3828

Re: classloading in jboss and activemq component

Claus Ibsen-2
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM, anoordover <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I recall that allthough the classloading in camel 2.8 is resolved in camel
> for JBoss that in that version of activemq there still remained an issue
> with classloading in the activemq component.
> I recall that there was an jira issue created. Can anybody help me to find
> it.
> This issue is a blocker for us to easily migrate to another camel version.
> want to find out whether this is solved or not and in what version.

Its fixed in AMQ 5.6.0, not in 5.5.1 or older.

> We also have an issue with our asynch redelivered routes in newer versions
> of camel.
> This issue is about the cachelevel having another default setting. Can we
> set this using a system wide system-property?
> If we can't do that we need to redeploy all our camel war's.
> see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3828

No, you can set the cache levels on the component level though, so you only
need to sett it once.

FuseSource
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews

Re: classloading in jboss and activemq component

anoordover
Can you explain how the cache level is shared among several war's?
I can not find any static fields that contain this level.
In what class can I find this?

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 3:43 PM, anoordover <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can you explain how the cache level is shared among several war's?
> I can not find any static fields that contain this level.
> In what class can I find this?

You can set it on the JmsComponent, so you need to set that in each WAR.
But then you only need to do that once per WAR