contentObjectId in XML Security (camel-xmlsecurity)

contentObjectId in XML Security (camel-xmlsecurity)

atiato
Dears ,

Please let me know how to fill contentObjectId  when signing XML messages.

Please example I already searched github and sources and didn't have the luck to find any .

Thanks,
Omar Atia

Re: contentObjectId in XML Security (camel-xmlsecurity)

atiato
I added the following :

 <setHeader headerName="CamelXmlSignatureContentReferenceUri">
                        <constant>#Body</constant>
</setHeader>

                                uri="xmlsecurity:sign://enveloped?keyAccessor=#accessorRsa&amp;addKeyInfoReference=true&amp;transformMethods=#NoCommTrans" />
                        <convertBodyTo type="String" />

it raises the following exception :

org.apache.camel.component.xmlsecurity.api.XmlSignatureException: javax.xml.crypto.dsig.XMLSignatureException: javax.xml.crypto.URIReferenceException: org.apache.xml.security.utils.resolver.ResourceResolverException: Cannot resolve element with ID Body
        at org.apache.camel.component.xmlsecurity.processor.XmlSignerProcessor.sign(XmlSignerProcessor.java:269)[camel-xmlsecurity-2.12.1.jar:2.12.1]
        at org.apache.camel.component.xmlsecurity.processor.XmlSignerProcessor.process(XmlSignerProcessor.java:198)[camel-xmlsecurity-2.12.1.jar:2.12.1]
        at org.apache.camel.component.xmlsecurity.XmlSignatureProducer.process(XmlSignatureProducer.java:39)[camel-xmlsecurity-2.12.1.jar:2.12.1]
        at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorConverterHelper$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorConverterHelper.java:61)[camel-core-2.12.1.jar:2.12.1]
        at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:110)[camel-core-2.12.1.jar:2.12.1]
        at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:72)[camel-core-2.12.1.jar:2.12.1]
        at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:398)[camel-core-2.12.1.jar:2.12.1]
        at org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:191)[camel-core-2.12.1.jar:2.12.1]

Re: contentObjectId in XML Security (camel-xmlsecurity)- How to open JIRA?

atiato
Dears Claus,

the solution is as below when specifying the header CamelXmlSignatureContentReferenceUri with #Body , it raises the above exception , so as a work around we were unable to add the ContentObjectId to uri when signing because it has no setter method inside the camel-xmlsecurity jar file , so as an action download sources compiling and adding the setter in order to make it as option or parameter to signing uri as below :

        <to uri="xmlsecurity:sign://enveloped?keyAccessor=#accessorRsa&amp;addKeyInfoReference=true&amp;transformMethods=#NoCommTrans&amp;ContentObjectId=Body" />

camel-context.xml

XmlSignerConfiguration.java

 public void setContentObjectId(String contentObjectId) {

        this.contentObjectId = contentObjectId;
    }

let me know if I have to open a JIRA for this issue .

thanks,
Omar Atia

Re: contentObjectId in XML Security (camel-xmlsecurity)

coheigea
What is "contentObjectId"? What do you want to achieve?

Colm.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 5:54 PM, atiato <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dears ,
>
> Please let me know how to fill contentObjectId  when signing XML messages.
>
> Please example I already searched github and sources and didn't have the
> luck to find any .
>
> Thanks,
> Omar Atia

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: contentObjectId in XML Security (camel-xmlsecurity)

atiato
contentObjectId is used to change the reference URI and apply it during signing of the message .

Well I want to sign XML message using camel-xmlsecurity and I have change the code for this component to Sign the message .

the Question should I open JIRA for the exception when using the Header of Content reference URI ?

thanks,
Omar Atia

Re: contentObjectId in XML Security (camel-xmlsecurity)- How to open JIRA?

The first letter should be in lower case, eg

ContentObjectId=Body

should be

contentObjectId=Body

I will try again in small letter and get back to you ...I remember I did both and it didn't work .

Re: contentObjectId in XML Security (camel-xmlsecurity)

atiato
Dear Clause,,

it raises the below error when using small letter.

                                uri="xmlsecurity:sign://enveloped?keyAccessor=#accessorRsa&amp;addKeyInfoReference=true&amp;transformMethods=#NoCommTrans&amp;contentObjectId=Body" />

                        <convertBodyTo type="String" />

pom.xml :

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
    <artifactId>camel-xmlsecurity</artifactId>
    <version>${camel.version}</version>

</dependency>

<camel.version>2.12.1</camel.version>

I think we have to Open JIRA for this and for the error when when setting the header CamelXmlSignatureContentReferenceUri which I explained in the previous messages.

Kindly find below stack error when using small letter contentObjectId :

*************************************
Error occurred while running main from: org.apache.camel.spring.Main
        at org.apache.camel.maven.RunMojo$1.run(RunMojo.java:416)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route route1 at: >>> To[xmlsecurity:sign://enveloped?keyAccessor=#accessorRsa&addKeyInfoReference=true&transformMethods=#NoCommTrans&contentObjectId=Body] <<< in route: Route(route1)[[From[mina:tcp://0.0.0.0:8899?textline=true&mi... because of Failed to resolve endpoint: xmlsecurity://sign://enveloped?addKeyInfoReference=true&contentObjectId=Body&keyAccessor=%23accessorRsa&transformMethods=%23NoCommTrans due to: Failed to resolve endpoint: xmlsecurity://sign://enveloped?addKeyInfoReference=true&contentObjectId=Body&keyAccessor=%23accessorRsa&transformMethods=%23NoCommTrans due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown parameters=[{contentObjectId=Body}]
        at org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapRuntimeCamelException(ObjectHelper.java:1344)
        at org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.onApplicationEvent(SpringCamelContext.java:120)
        at org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean.onApplicationEvent(CamelContextFactoryBean.java:301)
        at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:96)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:334)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:948)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:482)
        at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
        at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
        at org.apache.camel.spring.Main.createDefaultApplicationContext(Main.java:186)
        at org.apache.camel.spring.Main.doStart(Main.java:140)
        at org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:61)
        at org.apache.camel.main.MainSupport.run(MainSupport.java:148)
        at org.apache.camel.main.MainSupport.run(MainSupport.java:343)
        at org.apache.camel.spring.Main.main(Main.java:73)
        ... 6 more
Caused by: org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route route1 at: >>> To[xmlsecurity:sign://enveloped?keyAccessor=#accessorRsa&addKeyInfoReference=true&transformMethods=#NoCommTrans&contentObjectId=Body] <<< in route: Route(route1)[[From[mina:tcp://0.0.0.0:8899?textline=true&mi... because of Failed to resolve endpoint: xmlsecurity://sign://enveloped?addKeyInfoReference=true&contentObjectId=Body&keyAccessor=%23accessorRsa&transformMethods=%23NoCommTrans due to: Failed to resolve endpoint: xmlsecurity://sign://enveloped?addKeyInfoReference=true&contentObjectId=Body&keyAccessor=%23accessorRsa&transformMethods=%23NoCommTrans due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown parameters=[{contentObjectId=Body}]
        at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:912)
        at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:177)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRoute(DefaultCamelContext.java:770)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRouteDefinitions(DefaultCamelContext.java:1914)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartCamel(DefaultCamelContext.java:1670)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStart(DefaultCamelContext.java:1544)
        at org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.doStart(SpringCamelContext.java:179)
        at org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:61)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.start(DefaultCamelContext.java:1512)
        at org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.maybeStart(SpringCamelContext.java:228)
        at org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.onApplicationEvent(SpringCamelContext.java:118)
        ... 19 more
Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint: xmlsecurity://sign://enveloped?addKeyInfoReference=true&contentObjectId=Body&keyAccessor=%23accessorRsa&transformMethods=%23NoCommTrans due to: Failed to resolve endpoint: xmlsecurity://sign://enveloped?addKeyInfoReference=true&contentObjectId=Body&keyAccessor=%23accessorRsa&transformMethods=%23NoCommTrans due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown parameters=[{contentObjectId=Body}]
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:528)
        at org.apache.camel.util.CamelContextHelper.getMandatoryEndpoint(CamelContextHelper.java:63)
        at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.resolveEndpoint(RouteDefinition.java:192)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:106)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:112)
        at org.apache.camel.model.SendDefinition.resolveEndpoint(SendDefinition.java:61)
        at org.apache.camel.model.SendDefinition.createProcessor(SendDefinition.java:55)
        at org.apache.camel.model.ProcessorDefinition.makeProcessor(ProcessorDefinition.java:500)
        at org.apache.camel.model.ProcessorDefinition.addRoutes(ProcessorDefinition.java:213)
        at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:909)
        ... 29 more
Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint: xmlsecurity://sign://enveloped?addKeyInfoReference=true&contentObjectId=Body&keyAccessor=%23accessorRsa&transformMethods=%23NoCommTrans due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown parameters=[{contentObjectId=Body}]
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent.validateParameters(DefaultComponent.java:189)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent.createEndpoint(DefaultComponent.java:134)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:508)
        ... 38 more
*************************************
[INFO] Total time: 24.905s
[INFO] Finished at: Sat Sep 28 13:09:50 EEST 2013
[INFO] Final Memory: 26M/63M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.camel:camel-maven-plugin:2.9.0:run (default-cli) on project TABS2NTHLR: null: MojoExecutionException: InvocationTargetException: org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route route1 at: >>> To[xmlsecurity:sign://enveloped?keyAccessor=#accessorRsa&addKeyInfoReference=true&transformMethods=#NoCommTrans&contentObjectId=Body] <<< in route: Route(route1)[[From[mina:tcp://0.0.0.0:8899?textline=true&mi... because of Failed to resolve endpoint: xmlsecurity://sign://enveloped?addKeyInfoReference=true&contentObjectId=Body&keyAccessor=%23accessorRsa&transformMethods=%23NoCommTrans due to: Failed to resolve endpoint: xmlsecurity://sign://enveloped?addKeyInfoReference=true&contentObjectId=Body&keyAccessor=%23accessorRsa&transformMethods=%23NoCommTrans due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown parameters=[{contentObjectId=Body}] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
[                      Thread-1] MainSupport$HangupInterceptor  INFO  Received hang up - stopping the main instance.

Re: contentObjectId in XML Security (camel-xmlsecurity)

Yeah some setters is missing on this. I have logged a ticket

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 12:20 PM, atiato <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check
> the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties
> of the endpoint. Unknown parameters=[{contentObjectId=Body}] -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
> switch.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
> read the following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1]
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
> [                      Thread-1] MainSupport$HangupInterceptor  INFO
> Received hang up - stopping the main instance.

Re: contentObjectId in XML Security (camel-xmlsecurity)

What about this error when setting the header to change Reference URI ?

[...]

Please check the above error message when setting the camel header for Content reference URI ?

thanks,
Omar Atia

Re: contentObjectId in XML Security (camel-xmlsecurity)

atiato
Hi Claus ,

I didn't get any reply for this ? should we open this as JIRA ?

thanks,
Omar Atia

Re: contentObjectId in XML Security (camel-xmlsecurity)

Claus Ibsen-2
We did some changes try with latest source code