deprecated components by which version of camel

deprecated components by which version of camel

Onder SEZGIN-2
Hi,

as in the documentation we mention that components are available by
starting of which camel version.

would it be good to add by which version the component got deprecated?
for the time being, i don't have a sample implementation to show such
scenario but i believe it would be a good feature for docs?

or is there any already that i am not aware of?

thanks
Onder

Re: deprecated components by which version of camel

Ah yeah that is a nice touch.

Camel 3 is a fresh start and all deprecated components is removed.
We have a <firstVersion> in pom.xml (eg see zipkin). We could have a
<deprecatedSinceVersion> you can add to the pom.xml, and then the
build system can pickup this, and automatic mark this in the docs. But
its more "build magic".