dev@activemq.codehaus.org bounces

jpcook01
Hi,

I wanted to be added to the above group so I can pick up some camel issues but everytime I email that address it bounces. The email I wanted added was jonathan.cook2@bbc.co.uk

Also any ideas as to what would be a gentle introduction? I had my eyes on.

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-868 or

Or maybe there is something simpler?

Re: dev@activemq.codehaus.org bounces

The camel mailing list uses a different address. Can you check this
wiki page how to subscribe etc.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 1:57 PM, jpcook <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wanted to be added to the above group so I can pick up some camel issues
> but everytime I email that address it bounces. The email I wanted added was
> [hidden email]
>
> Also any ideas as to what would be a gentle introduction? I had my eyes on.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-868 or
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-761
>
> Or maybe there is something simpler?
>
> Thanks

Apache Camel Committer

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
Apache Camel Reference Card:
http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/enterprise-integration

Re: dev@activemq.codehaus.org bounces

jpcook01

'If you want to have a go at fixing an issue you need to be in the list of activemq-developers on the issue tracker. To join the group, please mail the dev@activemq.codehaus.org mail list with the email address you used to register with the issue tracker and we'll add you to the group.'

I tried emailing that mail address but it bounces? I wanted to have a go at fixing an issue :)

Jonathan

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote
Hi

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 1:57 PM, jpcook <jonathan.cook@erars.plus.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wanted to be added to the above group so I can pick up some camel issues
> but everytime I email that address it bounces. The email I wanted added was
> jonathan.cook2@bbc.co.uk
>
> Also any ideas as to what would be a gentle introduction? I had my eyes on.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-868 or
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-761
>
> Or maybe there is something simpler?
>
> Thanks

Apache Camel Committer

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
Apache Camel Reference Card:
http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/enterprise-integration

Re: dev@activemq.codehaus.org bounces

Ah the text was outdated. Camel graduated as a top level project at
Apache in December 2008 so you should mail to: [hidden email]
instead.
I have fixed the text.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 2:20 PM, jpcook <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I didn't want to subscribe to the mailing lists. I was reading under 'Using
> the Issue Tracker' here: http://camel.apache.org/contributing.html and it
> mentions that:
>
> 'If you want to have a go at fixing an issue you need to be in the list of
> activemq-developers on the issue tracker. To join the group, please mail the
> [hidden email] mail list with the email address you used to
> register with the issue tracker and we'll add you to the group.'
>
> I tried emailing that mail address but it bounces? I wanted to have a go at
> fixing an issue :)
>
> Jonathan
>

> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> The camel mailing list uses a different address. Can you check this
>> wiki page how to subscribe etc.
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 1:57 PM, jpcook <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I wanted to be added to the above group so I can pick up some camel
>>> issues
>>> but everytime I email that address it bounces. The email I wanted added
>>> was
>>> [hidden email]
>>>
>>> Also any ideas as to what would be a gentle introduction? I had my eyes
>>> on.
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-868 or
>>> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-761
>>>
>>> Or maybe there is something simpler?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> --
>>> Nabble.com.
>>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> Apache Camel Committer

>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
>> Apache Camel Reference Card:
>> http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/enterprise-integration

Apache Camel Committer

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
Apache Camel Reference Card:
http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/enterprise-integration

Re: dev@activemq.codehaus.org bounces

Claus Ibsen-2
Hi Jonathan

You should have been granted karma in Camel JIRA so you should be able
to assign tickets to yourself.