extracting data from large xml of SOAP services in processor class

extracting data from large xml of SOAP services in processor class

anjanaintergration

Hi ,

We have a SOAP service that sends huge data 4 gb. We need to route this response to another SOAP service. However there is an element in SOAP:BODY which we need to extract and set as SOAP header in outgoing service.

I understand converting to JAXB is not optimal since huge data converting to java object is not efficient.
Please suggest alternative possible in apache camel  in processor class called from routebuilder to extract SOAP :BODY data from large xml response.

Thanks,
Anjana

Re: extracting data from large xml of SOAP services in processor class

arno noordover
In the past I generated java-classes based on a wsdl containing DataHandlers.
If you are able to generate a java-class like this you could render the soap-message to a java-object without a large memory consumption.
You need to enable MTOM on the endpoint.

Maybe this can help you.

Re: extracting data from large xml of SOAP services in processor class

Trilok
You can use xquery expression to get the desired element.