looking for activemq+camel+Karaf example

looking for activemq+camel+Karaf example

srinidandi
Hi,

I am trying my hands on a simple example of reading a activemq 5.3.0 queue, route the message to a bean using Camel 2.1.0 and deploy the application on Karaf 1.2.0, but struggling to make it work.

Is there any example or sample code that I can get for this combination. It's little urgent, so any pointers also will be quite helpful.

Re: looking for activemq+camel+Karaf example

See this OSGi tutorial. There is a 2nd part as well
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-osgi-camel-part1.html

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 10:03 AM, srinidandi

> I am trying my hands on a simple example of reading a activemq 5.3.0 queue,
> route the message to a bean using Camel 2.1.0 and deploy the application on
> Karaf 1.2.0, but struggling to make it work.
>
> Is there any example or sample code that I can get for this combination.
> It's little urgent, so any pointers also will be quite helpful.
>
> Thanks

Apache Camel Committer

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: looking for activemq+camel+Karaf example

You can also take a look at camel-example-jms-file[1], it can be
deployed into karaf with activemq 5.3.0.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/examples/camel-example-jms-file

Willem

srinidandi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying my hands on a simple example of reading a activemq 5.3.0 queue,
> route the message to a bean using Camel 2.1.0 and deploy the application on
> Karaf 1.2.0, but struggling to make it work.
>
> Is there any example or sample code that I can get for this combination.
> It's little urgent, so any pointers also will be quite helpful.
>
> Thanks

Re: looking for activemq+camel+Karaf example

srinidandi
Hi,

I am having problems trying to run the camel-example-jms-file of camel 2.1.0 on Karaf 1.2.0. Have all the dependencies in place but still get the following exception.

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected excep
tion parsing XML document from URL [bundle://74.0:0/META-INF/spring/camelContext
.xml]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Invalid
 NamespaceHandler class [org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandle
r] for namespace [http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core]: problem with handler
class file or dependent class; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundErro
r: org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler not found from bundl
e [activemq-core (org.apache.activemq.activemq-core)]

Any modifications I need to make to make the example work?

Thanks

willem.jiang wrote
Hi,

srinidandi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying my hands on a simple example of reading a activemq 5.3.0 queue,
> route the message to a bean using Camel 2.1.0 and deploy the application on
> Karaf 1.2.0, but struggling to make it work.
>
> Is there any example or sample code that I can get for this combination.
> It's little urgent, so any pointers also will be quite helpful.
>
> Thanks

Re: looking for activemq+camel+Karaf example

Which version of ActiveMQ are you using?
Please try out the latest released Camel 2.2.0, which has some fix for
running the camel-example-jms-file on OSGi platform.

Willem