"since camel 3.3"

Axel Bock
hi all, I found a weird information on this page:

https://camel.apache.org/components/latest/azure-storage-blob-component.html

basically it says the "new" azure blob component is releases "since camel
3.3". is that an error or will this really be valid from the next version
on?

cheers!
axel.

Re: "since camel 3.3"

Andrea Cosentino-3
It will be available from 3.3.0, the site documentation is based on master
and you're looking at the latest documentation, you can select 3.2.x in the
component reference side bar and that component won't appear.