security vulnerabilities in Camel

MarkZ
Does anyone know if there are any published security vulnerabilities with Camel ?
This is needed to answer a question from our customer.  Thanks in advance.

Re: security vulnerabilities in Camel

Claus Ibsen-2
On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 9:39 PM, MarkZ<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does anyone know if there are any published security vulnerabilities with
> Camel ?
> This is needed to answer a question from our customer.  Thanks in advance.
> --

Camel can be viewed as a layer on existing frameworks/products to make
integration easier.

So its more a question related to these products whether they contain
a vulnerability.

For example if you use camel-jetty to expose a HTTP service then Camel
is using Jetty under the covers.
And if you use camel-jdbc then it uses Spring JDBC and thus whether
there is a problem in Spring framework
And so forth.

In relation to Camel itself I am not aware of any such issues.

Apache Camel Committer

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus