should we build a 1.5-rc1?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

should we build a 1.5-rc1?

hadrian
It looks like there are a couple of critical issues to be resolved:  
CAMEL-883, 980 and 910.  From what Willem says, it will take a few  
more days before cxf 2.1.3 gets released (he's also the release  
manager this time around).  I think this gives us some time to resolve  
the other ones.  I think we should not take any more new issues in 1.5  
unless they are real blockers.  I will build the kit as soon as these  
are done, unless you want me to build one sooner.

Thanks,
Hadrian
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: should we build a 1.5-rc1?

Claus Ibsen
910? That is loan-broker example feedback on the wiki documentation ;) Hadrian are you sure you got the right ticket?


980 - Yeah I would like to have time to look into it in 2-3, if we are still waiting for the next CXF release.

Currently I am looking into 983 as well, I need to add more unit tests, but I think it's nearly there. I am also adding some trace logging how BeanInfo find methods.


Med venlig hilsen
 
Claus Ibsen
......................................
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: Hadrian Zbarcea [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: 14. oktober 2008 15:50
To: [hidden email]
Subject: should we build a 1.5-rc1?

It looks like there are a couple of critical issues to be resolved:  
CAMEL-883, 980 and 910.  From what Willem says, it will take a few  
more days before cxf 2.1.3 gets released (he's also the release  
manager this time around).  I think this gives us some time to resolve  
the other ones.  I think we should not take any more new issues in 1.5  
unless they are real blockers.  I will build the kit as soon as these  
are done, unless you want me to build one sooner.

Thanks,
Hadrian
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we build a 1.5-rc1?

hadrian
Sorry Claus, fat fingers.  I meant 901.
Hadrian

On Oct 14, 2008, at 9:58 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:

> 910? That is loan-broker example feedback on the wiki  
> documentation ;) Hadrian are you sure you got the right ticket?
>
>
> 980 - Yeah I would like to have time to look into it in 2-3, if we  
> are still waiting for the next CXF release.
>
> Currently I am looking into 983 as well, I need to add more unit  
> tests, but I think it's nearly there. I am also adding some trace  
> logging how BeanInfo find methods.
>
>
> Med venlig hilsen
>
> Claus Ibsen
> ......................................
> Silverbullet
> Skovsgårdsvænget 21
> 8362 Hørning
> Tlf. +45 2962 7576
> Web: www.silverbullet.dk
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hadrian Zbarcea [mailto:[hidden email]]
> Sent: 14. oktober 2008 15:50
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: should we build a 1.5-rc1?
>
> It looks like there are a couple of critical issues to be resolved:
> CAMEL-883, 980 and 910.  From what Willem says, it will take a few
> more days before cxf 2.1.3 gets released (he's also the release
> manager this time around).  I think this gives us some time to resolve
> the other ones.  I think we should not take any more new issues in 1.5
> unless they are real blockers.  I will build the kit as soon as these
> are done, unless you want me to build one sooner.
>
> Thanks,
> Hadrian