ssh - return code and stderror

sarfaraj
Hi,

I am trying ssh component released in camel 2.10.0. It is working great.

However, I could not find any way to retrieve the return code of the script that I am running. Similarly I could not find any way to get the errors printed by the command on standard error.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance,
/Sarfaraj

Re: ssh - return code and stderror

I just checked the code of camel-ssh, it should work as the camel-exec
component to put the return code and standard error into the message
header for use to use.
So I just fill a JIRA[1] for it.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5439

On Thu Jul 12 00:43:12 2012, sarfaraj wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying ssh component released in camel 2.10.0. It is working great.
>
> However, I could not find any way to retrieve the return code of the script
> that I am running. Similarly I could not find any way to get the errors
> printed by the command on standard error.
>
> Can someone help?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> /Sarfaraj

Willem
----------------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
Blog:    http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (English)
         http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

Re: ssh - return code and stderror

sarfaraj
I see case in resolved state. When do we expect camel 2.11.0 ?

Re: ssh - return code and stderror

Christian Mueller
Administrator
In 2 - 3 month...