starting with apache camel

cameldoubts
I need to deploy a hello World service using apache Camel and am new to it.
Can anyone please help me as to how to start off with it.

Re: starting with apache camel

jstrachan
On 21/01/2008, cameldoubts <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I need to deploy a hello World service using apache Camel and am new to it.
> Can anyone please help me as to how to start off with it.

If you are creating and deploying a web service, you might want to
start off looking at CXF...
http://incubator.apache.org/cxf/

you only need to start looking at Camel if you want to start doing
Enterprise Integration Patterns or smart routing or something.

http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: starting with apache camel

cameldoubts
Thanks James for your quick response.
But please can you let me know where to deploy these camel downloads to make it working.... How should it be configured?

cameldoubts wrote

On 22/01/2008, cameldoubts <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks James for your quick response.
> But please can you let me know where to deploy these camel downloads to make
> it working.... How should it be configured?

Try downloading CXF here and following the web service examples

http://incubator.apache.org/cxf/download.html
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com