still get timeout exception after an message has been put in DLQ

still get timeout exception after an message has been put in DLQ

Damien Nicolas
Hello,

I have an exception handler on a route of queue. If I got an exception, I
want to put the exchange in a DLQ and stop totally the exchange.
But, I put the message in a DLQ, after x seconds I got an
ExchangeTimedOutException. I want to get rid of this. How can i do that?

Here is a sample of my code:

errorHandler(deadLetterChannel("jms:queue:DLQ"));

// Fallback
onException(Exception.class)
        .handled(true)
        .setExchangePattern(ExchangePattern.InOnly)
        .process(FailureExceptionHandler.PROCESSOR_NAME)
        .to("jms:queue:DLQ");

from(fromEndpoint)
        .setExchangePattern(ExchangePattern.InOut)
        .routeId(routeId)
        .process(processorRef);