want to get bean name and method name from header in route...?

want to get bean name and method name from header in route...?

BASE Logic, Inc.
I want to do something like:

        from(Constants.CHANNEL_GG_CS_COMMAND_STATUS)
*                .bean(header(Constants.BEAN-NAME),
header(Constants.METHOD-NAME))*
                .to(Constants.CHANNEL_GG_CS_TAP,
"seda:processedStatusUpdates");

Although this does not compile, can someone help me with this?

--
---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson
BASE Logic, inc.
(415) 354-4215

Website: http://baselogic.com
Blog: http://baselogic.com/blog
BLiNC Magazine: http://blincmagazine.com
DJ Mick: http://djmick.com
MySpace: http://myspace.com/mickknutson

RE: want to get bean name and method name from header in route...?

Could you create a ticket in JIRA with this issue. Then we don't forget about it and can improve/fix that Camel can use any expressions to evaluate the bean id and method name to invoke.

Med venlig hilsen

Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning